Friday, April 8, 2011

Apollo's Views of the Countryside

Today Apollo, Uhuru and I went for a long walk through the countryside.  I told them to be on the lookout for things to photograph for a blog entry.  Here are Apollo's pictures and the captions he wrote:
“This is me playing soccer.  I play with two boys named Brian.  I liked it.  They came to my front door while I was writing this.  After I finish writing I am going to play soccer with them.”
“I like this building because I was really close and I just liked it.  It looked really old and you don’t see it in the United States.”

“This is a rooster I looked and I said ‘Hey Ru give me the camera.’  I thought it looked good.  I hear roosters everywhere.”
I like this kitten because it is so cute.  It lives at the hotel we stayed in when we first got here.  We like to visit to play ping pong and see the kitten and go swimming.

1 comment: